Good Samaritan Health Clinic of Pasco
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where5334 Aspen StreetNew Port Richey, FL 34652
Good Samaritan Health Clinic of Pasco, Inc. is a volunteer driven, non-profit organization committed to providing top quality medical and dental services free-of-charge to eligible residents of Pasco County. We believe that every person has the right to treatment, regardless of age, sex, race, religion, or his/her ability to pay.
Volunteer Positions are needed:
- Answering phones, copying and scanning documents, gathering data for reporting purposes, and general computer input. Times needed are Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Can be flexible with hours!
- Preparing patients for examination and treatment by taking and recording accurate medication lists and vital signs, assists with office exams as needed, provides patient care services as directed, prepares and maintains clinical supplies and equipment, maintains strict confidentiality and treats staff, clinicians, visitors and patients with dignity and respect.
- Monthly maintenance in and around the building, including pulling weeds, sweeping debris from parking lot, trimming bushes, and other facility upkeep as needed. Must be able to work outside and must have ability to bend and stoop. All supplies will be provided to volunteer to complete task.
- Data Entry
- Patient Care
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- YMCA Reads!
- Alpha House of Pinellas County
- Celebrate Outreach
- Lunch Pals Program
- Youth and Family Alternatives
- Supportive Services for Veteran...
- Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
- Connections Job Development...
- New Port Richey Va Clinic
- The Salvation Army of St....
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- Boley Centers, Inc.
- Homeless Empowerment Project
- Veterans Alternative
- Sunshine Senior Center
- Empath Health / Suncoast PACE
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Florida Dream Center
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Mease Countryside Hospital