Supportive Services for Veteran Families
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where6321 Grand Blvd.New Port Richey, FL 34652
The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs has been authorized to offer community-based grants through the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program, which will provide supportive services to very low-income Veteran families in or transitioning to permanent housing. St. Vincent de Paul assists very low-income Veteran families by providing a wide-range of supportive services designed to promote housing stability throughout Pasco County.
Volunteers are needed:
- Contact veterans by phone or email to verify their housing status and identify any additional needs they may have.
- Assist veterans who need guidance with completing an online satisfaction survey.
- Screen veterans calling for services by asking preliminary questions and referring to appropriate staff.
- Accompany veterans to appointments using company vehicles.
- Participate with staff during Stand Downs and other outreach and networking opportunities in the community.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- YMCA Reads!
- Alpha House of Pinellas County
- Celebrate Outreach
- Lunch Pals Program
- Youth and Family Alternatives
- Supportive Services for Veteran...
- Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
- Connections Job Development...
- New Port Richey Va Clinic
- The Salvation Army of St....
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- Boley Centers, Inc.
- Homeless Empowerment Project
- Veterans Alternative
- Sunshine Senior Center
- Empath Health / Suncoast PACE
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Florida Dream Center
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Mease Countryside Hospital