1. Escorting patients to various areas of Imaging.
2. Instruct patients to prepare for imaging procedure.
3. Check waiting room to assure patients have not been waiting too long.
4. Greet patients at window if staff has stepped away.
5. Escort patients and visitors to other areas of the hospital as
6. Offer water, warm blankets and other comfort measures to patients as
1. Requires a lot of walking with brief rest periods.
2. Dependable - Must be able to consistently commit to weekly schedule.
3. Enjoys interaction with patient and visitors.
4. After training period, able to remember the layout of Imaging and
other areas of the 1st floor of the hospital.
5. Ability to work independently as well as with a group of volunteers
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week with a 6 month commitment
- ability to walk a lot