Westwood Hills park is one of the City of Napa's largest parks, spread across 111 acres. As a result of its size, there are plenty of opportunities for volunteers who are looking to get outside and help to improve their local parks.
The City of Napa Parks division is looking for volunteers to help remove the french broom invasive plant species that is prevalent throughout Westwood Hills park. It is especially intrusive on the trails that run through the park. By helping to remove the french broom, volunteers will be able to make room for other vegetation that will restore the park and make it more attractive to hikers and visitors.
We look forward to working with you!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Painting a building at Fuller Park
- The Great Alston Scoop
- Trash Pickup at Fuller Park
- Trash Cleanup at China Point Park
- French Broom Removal at Westwood...
- Gravel Pathway at Westwood Hills...
- Ivy Removal at Napa Senior Center
- Trail Configuration at Westwood...
- Mulching at Kennedy Park
- Trash Pickup at Veteran's Park
- Mulching at Westwood Hills Park
- International Picnic Day
- Trash Cleanup at Riverfront...