WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WherePO Box 875Marion, OH 43301
Turning Point is looking for an individual to donate their time and provide haircuts to adults and/or children that reside at our shelter. Many of our residents are facing undue hardships. Having a compassionate hairstylist volunteer could help our clients feel good about themselves in their difficult time.
- The desire to help survivors of domestic violence.
- A current cosmetology license.
- A completed BCI background check, completed at volunteer's own expense. (Turning Point will reimburse the cost of the BCI check after the volunteer has completed 20 hours of volunteering time within 6 months of the receipt of the completed check.)
- Completion of a brief training session, which includes a tour of shelter, familiarization with Turning Point policies, and discussion of questions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Agreement to follow Turning Point policies and procedures.
- Valid Ohio driver's license or State ID.
- People Skills
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- No time commitment. Work when you can!
- Must maintain confidentiality. Valid cosmetology license.