Clerical Duty Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WherePO Box 875Marion, OH 43301
Turning Point has developed many brochures as part of our Community Education Program. As an agency, we use this literature to educate clients about safety planning, the cycle of violence, as well education about the effects of domestic violence. We also distribute literature at various clubs, church groups, and civic organizations to educate the community about issues regarding domestic violence. We are searching for a volunteer to help make copies of brochures and develop an organizational system.
- The desire to help survivors of domestic violence.
- General knowledge of operation of copy equipment.
- A completed BCI background check, completed at volunteer's own expense. (Turning Point will reimburse the cost of the BCI check after the volunteer has completed 20 hours of volunteering time within 6 months of the receipt of the completed check.)
- Completion of a brief training session, which includes a tour of shelter, familiarization with Turning Point policies, and discussion of questions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Agreement to follow Turning Point policies and procedures.
- Valid Ohio driver's license or State ID.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- No time commitment. Work when you can!
- Must maintain confidentiality.