Federal Way Office Volunteer Opportunity. Call Stephanie at 253-946-1995
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
31635 23rd Ave. SouthFederal Way, WA 98003
LACEY VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES!
FEDERAL WAY VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES!
Apply online at www.kwacares.org under "Volunteer, Federal Way"
Please call Stephanie-KWA Regional Home Care Manger at: 253-946-1995
- Purpose of PositionThe volunteer will learn how to take skills s/he may have acquired in school or elsewhere related to his/her particular areas of interest, and apply them in a professional setting.
- The Volunteer will assist the KWA with a wide range of projects related to business management, administration and operations. This volunteer work is designed to be both educational and practical.
- Will help with:
- Filing documents;
- Preparing paper work for new hire orientations;
- Answering multi-line phone system;
- Compilation of data for reports;
- Copying and faxing;
- May help with some recruitment steps; and
- General office duties
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- flexible, 20hr week, make your own schedule
Report this opportunity