Lacey Office Volunteer Opportunity
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
1302 Homann DriveLacey, WA 98503
KWA Lacey Office Volunteer Opportunities!
Call Dana at 360-426-9700
LACEY VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES!
Apply online at www.kwacares.org under "Volunteer, Lacey"
Please call Dana-KWA Regional Home Care Manger at: 360-426-9700
- Purpose of PositionThe volunteer will learn how to take skills s/he may have acquired in school or elsewhere related to his/her particular areas of interest, and apply them in a professional setting.
- The Volunteer will assist the KWA with a wide range of projects related to business management, administration and operations. This volunteer work is designed to be both educational and practical.
- Will help with:
- Filing documents;
- Preparing paper work for new hire orientations;
- Answering multi-line phone system;
- Compilation of data for reports;
- Copying and faxing;
- May help with some recruitment steps; and
- General office duties
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- flexible, appox. 20hr week, make your own schedule
Report this opportunity