If you'd like to get hands on skills with Microsoft Office products, EMR systems, and many other administrative functions, we'd like to offer you that chance. No experience needed, we will train you. This opportunity is for those who are available during the business day for at least two hours twice a month.
By helping with these tasks you are able to make a difference in the lives of others within hospice and the grieving process.
Disclaimer: We are sorry but we can not accept court ordered community service.
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two Hours, Twice a Month
- We want you Flint!
- Bring a smile to seniors in Caro
- Help Lapeer seniors!!
- Share smiles with seniors in...
- Hugs needed for hospice patients...
- Make a difference in Caro
- What are you doing today?
- Volunteer in Flushing
- Helping hands needed for seniors...
- We want you Jackson!
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Davison
- Hugs needed in Flushing
- Help a senior in Saginaw!
- Office Volunteers for Hospice in...
- What are you doing today Ann...
- Bring a smile to seniors in Bay...
- Make a difference with seniors...
- Caring Hearts Needed for Hospice...
- Helping hands with seniors in...