Job Responsibilities: Volunteer will be responsible for tasks related to database entry, special event office support, filing, scanning and mailing thank you letters, attend and support events as able and willing.
- Input in kind donation gifts and donor details into Donor Perfect, process thank you letters with support of Special Event Coordinator; solicit items
- Identify data irregularities in donor database, update and fix as able
- Support event staff with preparing for fundraising and volunteer appreciation events to raise money for Prevent Blindness Wisconsin programs
- Maintain, organize and file foundation and major donor folders in Development Director’s Office
- Scan and mail thank you letters
- Prepare Sponsorship folders and donor/volunteer recognition gifts
Applicants accepted on an ongoing basis. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and availability to Sarah Campbell, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5 - 15 hours per week
- Volunteer is responsible for their own parking accommodations downtown.