We are seeking volunteers to help out for the Badger State 10K race. All proceeds from the race benefit the Center for Childhood Safety. Various opportunities are available to help out:
- Early Packet Pick-Up: Help check people in the day before the race and hand out bib information, t-shirts, etc.
- Day of Packet Pick-Up: Help check people in the morning of the race and hand out bib information, t-shirts, etc.
- Course Volunteers: Stationed along the course outside, course volunteers will be there to direct runners and cheer them on
- Food Line: Collect food tickets from runners in line
- Finish Line: Help hand out water at the finish line and help clean up once all runners have come through
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Varies based on what volunteer signs up for