WiNGS Financial Coaching provides support to WiNGS Finance and Career program by supporting members to accomplish their financial goals. Financial coaches do this by implementing WiNGS Financial Coaching model of goal setting, action planning and providing task accountability. WiNGS Financial Coaches meet with members in a group setting and/ or 1:1. The coach is responsible for engaging the member in problem solving, checking for goal accountability providing encourage, making referrals when needed and tracking and recording all progress towards goals.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Enjoys working with members to encourage behavioral change
- Enjoys co-facilitating in a small group setting
- Able to encourage others to set and reach their own goals without judgment
- Able to communicate information clearly and simply
- Enjoys interacting with individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Effective organizational and time management skills
We'll provide training, engaging opportunities and ongoing support!
Questions, please connect with WiNGS Volunteer manager Laura Gray firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a call to talk more.
- Financial Planning
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Enjoys working with others to encourage behavior change