My name is LaRenee Hill and I am a Senior Service Coordinator at the Fountains. I am employed by Midpen Housing, a non-profit organization that provides affordable housing to people who live on a low/fixed income. I am responsible for delivering services and implementing programs within the fountains senior community. For this year, Midpen goal is to focus on fall prevention, safety, health/wellness, and quality of life for their seniors. In order to reach this goal, I will need to seek volunteers to make sure all seniors in the Fountains community remain happy and independent.
Volunteers who are able to commit some of their time to the Fountains will receive a gift card every two weeks as an appreciation for their services.
Volunteer Duties: 2 to 4 hours every week (1 volunteer needed)
1. I will need one volunteer for translation services /ESL. who can speak Russian
- Elder care
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months to 1yr
- Recreation Volunteer (UA)
- Music Therapy/ Instructor (SBH)
- Recreation Volunteer (SBH)
- Recreational Therapy Practicum...
- Tai Chi/Yoga Instructor...
- Computer Coach/Tech Savvy...
- 1 Russian-speaking volunteer for...
- Fitness Instructor/Leader (tai...
- ESL Instructor (UA)
- English Instructor/Volunteer
- Recreation Volunteer
- Music Therapy (SPC)
- ESL Instructor
- Crocheting/Knitting Instructor
- ESL Instructor (SBH)
- Recreation Volunteer (HMV)