Adult Congenital Heart Association Volunteer
The Adult Congenital Heart Association (ACHA) is a small but rapidly growing national patient advocacy organization located in the East Falls section of Philadelphia. We are looking for an intern for the spring and summer semesters. To learn more about our work, visit www.achaheart.org.
About the internship:
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to support multiple facets of ACHA. We are searching for interns who are interested in nonprofit administration, management and/or program development. The intern will report directly to an experienced team member. The internship hours are flexible and may include the option to work remotely for some projects.
- Gain practical experience in a team with real, exciting projects.
- Join a small but growing diverse team from different professional backgrounds.
- Develop work-related skills.
- Strengthen your resume and portfolio.
- While this internship is unpaid, we will work with your institution to meet the requirements to take this internship for credit if desired.
Duties may include:
- Assist in the execution of educational resources for ACHA patient, family, and professional members.
- Create and send membership packets.
- Help maintain our member and donor database.
- Assist with National Conference preparation.
- Support in creating and disseminating content for ACHA social media channels.
- Provide administrative support.
To apply, please email the following with the subject "Adult Congenital Heart Association Intern" to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Basic Computer Skills
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment