WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WherePO Box 875Marion, OH 43301
Many individuals leaving domestic violence situations can only escape with the clothes on their back. We reach out the community for donations of new undergarments and socks and have them on hand for residents that seek emergency shelter. These items are in need of organization so that staff may pull them from our storage room quickly for clients in need.
- The desire to help survivors of domestic violence.
- A completed BCI background check, completed at volunteer's own expense. (Turning Point will reimburse the cost of the BCI check after the volunteer has completed 20 hours of volunteering time within 6 months of the receipt of the completed check.)
- Completion of a brief training session, which includes a tour of shelter, familiarization with Turning Point policies, and discussion of questions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Agreement to follow Turning Point policies and procedures.
- Valid Ohio driver's license or State ID.
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- No time commitment. Work when you can!
- Must maintain confidentiality