We meet at Dana Hills High School every Wednesday on the students' lunch break at 12:19pm.
We want our marketing to have 2 end results:
- More adults who are willing to share their parents' divorce story with the kids.
- More highschoolers to join the club.
As a support group for teens going through their parents' divorce, it is really beneficial for them to hear about others who have gone through similar situations and know that they're not alone and that they too will survive.
There are typically 35ish kids that show up at each meeting. The meeting space is a classroom.
We're looking for volunteers to simply get more social media followers in South Orange County. Everyone who volunteers for the program and comes into contact with the teens is pre-screened with a background check.
We'd love to have help marketing the proogram!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- An hour a week would be awesome!
- Grammar skills are a plus :)