- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Job Title: Craft Leader
Purpose: Hospice has a number of friend groups across National Church Residences properties. These groups participate in craft activities and donate the finished product to hospice patients. Craft leaders will work with these friend groups, which benefit both hospice patients and give a sense of wellbeing and usefulness to seniors at National Church Residences properties.
- Determine appropriate crafts for seniors at assisted and independent living facilities
- Obtain craft supplies at a reasonable cost (costs covered by the hospice)
- Transport crafts and supplies to assisted and independent living facilities
- Work with Friends of Hospice volunteers to create crafts
- Arrange for delivery of finished crafts to hospice patients
Time Commitment: Once a month (min.), 1-2 hour shifts, for a minimum of 6 months.
- Must have access to transportation that can accommodate the transport of supplies
- Ability to work independently
- Kindness, patience, organization
Support: Training for this position will be provided.
Age Requirement: None
Dress Code: Casual
We'll work with your schedule.
Greater Columbus Metro AreaColumbus, OH 43215
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Occupational Therapy
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours every month for a minimum of 6 months