- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
14 people are interested
Job Title: Birthday Brigade
Purpose: To help hospice patients feel special and loved by planning and hosting modest birthday celebrations.
- Deliver cake, punch, and paper products to a patient and family for a birthday celebration
- With patient permission, take photos to share with the hospice team
- Must be willing to drive to patient location
Time Commitment: As needed, 2-3 hour shifts, for a minimum of 6 months
Qualifications: Kind, respectful, punctual, and organized
Support: Training for this position will be provided.
Age Requirement: None
Dress Code: Casual. Party hats optional
We'll work with your schedule.
Greater Columbus Metro AreaColumbus, OH 43215
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- As needed, 2-3 hour shifts, for a minimum of 6 mo
- Hospice training plus health and safety screenings including TB test and flu shot