Musically Minded Academy is a non-profit music school. All of our administration is done remotely through google and salesforce by volunteers. We are looking for a volunteer to coordinate our enrollments.
- Work through all steps to complete enrollments for students.
- Find time slots that work for teachers, students, and facilities keeping in mind the equipment needed and if there needs to be any coordination with other factors (ie., rooms that allow for disabilities, family members taking simultaneous lessons, etc.)
- Make sure each student has proper equipment at home and at the instruction site to achieve optimal instruction. Coordinate referrals to students for the rental, or purchase of instruments and other equipment as needed.
- Create enrollment quotes with payment plans for all new family/student accounts.
- Set up payment collection for all new students.
- Log all enrollment details in Salesforce with current Academy practices.
- Coordinate communication between teachers, students, other staff members and the executive director regarding scheduling, resources (rooms, music equipment, etc.), security, payroll (booking and attendance).
- Maintain communication with teachers regarding their schedules for all new students and classes.
- Prepare reports and provide training for teachers to have constant easy and clear access to:
- Their daily/weekly schedules
- Their group class/ensemble descriptions, dates, fees and materials listing
- The daily maintenance of their student attendance records.
- Log all enrollment communication (calls, in-person conversations, e-mails, etc.) in Salesforce, using current Academy practices
- Office Reception
- Music Arts
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of people and work in a team environment.