Enrollment Coordinator for a non-profit Music School
Musically Minded Academy
Musically Minded Academy is a non-profit music school. All of our administration is done remotely through google and salesforce by volunteers. We are looking for a volunteer to coordinate our enrollments.
- Manage all leads generated through facebook, word press and other sites.
- Work through all steps to complete enrollments for students.
- Find time slots that work for teachers, students, and facilities keeping in mind the equipment needed and if there needs to be any coordination with other factors (ie., rooms that allow for disabilities, family members taking simultaneous lessons, etc.)
- Make sure each student has proper equipment at home and at the instruction site to achieve optimal instruction. Coordinate referrals to students for the rental, or purchase of instruments and other equipment as needed.
- Create enrollment quotes with payment plans for all new family/student accounts.
- Set up payment collection for all new students.
- Log all enrollment details in Salesforce with current Academy practices.
- Coordinate communication between teachers, students, other staff members and the executive director regarding scheduling, resources (rooms, music equipment, etc.), security, payroll (booking and attendance).
- Maintain communication with teachers regarding their schedules for all new students and classes.
- Prepare reports and provide training for teachers to have constant easy and clear access to:
- Their daily/weekly schedules
- Their group class/ensemble descriptions, dates, fees and materials listing
- The daily maintenance of their student attendance records.
- Log all enrollment communication (calls, in-person conversations, e-mails, etc.) in Salesforce, using current Academy practices
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Musically Minded Academy
5335 Broadway Terrace #105, OAKLAND, CA 94618, US
Musically Minded Academy's mission is to build community through performance based music education.
Musically Minded offers unique music education programs designed to help students develop a passion not only for individual instruments, but for excellent musicianship. We aim to inspire our students to learn music as a language and communicate and connect with themselves and their communities through the enjoyment of this art form. Our educational model strives to take students beyond basic skills such as technique, reading, rhythm training, ear training, music theory, and performing. Our programs are designed to instill the inspiration, confidence, discipline, clear goals, and self-motivation that characterize the complete musician. We aim to inspire our students to find their own creative expressions and connect through performance to their micro community (family and friends) as well as their macro community -- the greater San Francisco Bay Area. By sharing our photos, video and audio footage of our musical successes through social media, our student’s musical experiences further effect lives of people throughout the world.