World Affairs Council of Kentucky & Southern Indiana (WAC) is looking for 1-2 long-term volunteers to help make international visitors feel welcome and at home in Kentucky. WAC hosts hundreds of visitors to the area every year from more than 100 different countries.
World Affairs Council is looking for 1-2 dedicated volunteers interested in helping to make long-lasting memories for our international visitors.
Tasks would include:
- Accompany visitors to some of their professionally scheduled meetings
- Share in cultural experiences with int'l visitors
- Host visitors for a home hospitality dinner
- Help WAC staff develop meaningful programming and itineraries for visitors
- And more!
If you're looking for an opportunity to exchange with int'l leaders and to share your city (or state), then please reach out to Laura Duncan, Visitor Program Manager, at email@example.com.
- People Skills
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Varies. 2-5 hours per visiting group.