HS Volunteers needed: Miami Mental Health Film Festival - Reel Minds
WhenSun May 20, 2018, 05:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Where1330 Miller DrMiami, FL 33146
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) of Miami will be hosting their annual Miami Mental Health Film Festival on May 20th, 2018 at the University of Miami, Shalala Student Center Grand Ballroom.
- Short films on mental health will be screened followed by brief presentation
- Free ticketing for the public, free tickets will be available at eventbrite in the near future
- High School Volunteer Greeters are needed for the event, 1000 guest participants.
- Duties include: greeting and directing guests to the venue, handing out brochures, handle information requests regarding event.
- The volunteer opportunity will also allow for volunteers to view the films that evening.
- Counseling / Mental Health
- General Education
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours include the opportunity to view films