Do you have a background in engineering, technology, and/or robotics? Consider joining Team HOPE as an instructor! Our Team is comprised of youth residing in an affordable housing community who are interested in STEM learning and aspire to compete in the First Tech Challenge. We are in search of instructors who can:
- Excite students in STEM activities through robust robotics programs.
- Provide opportunities for students to learn classroom competencies through project-based challenges and student directed problem based learning.
- Expose students to new interests.
- Teach coding and the scientific method through hands-on projects.
- Apply math and science to real-world problems.
- Teach the engineering and design process through mechanical design and build.
- Integrate innovative skill building and strategic thinking.
- Create a community of collaborative problem-solvers.
- Inspire students to be life-long learners.
- System Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21