A technology visitor has the opportunity to develop a one to one relationship with an older adult living in West or South St. Paul while also providing basic assistance with technology.
- Activities could include; assisting to set up or understand the basics of a tablet, smart phone, helping to use social media, and other assistance as deemed appropriate.
- Understand and follow the DARTS Volunteer Guidelines.
- Report volunteer service hours.
- If you need to rearrange or cancel visits, please notify the client.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 6 months
- Respite Volunteer for Caregivers
- Independent Living Volunteer...
- Learning Buddies
- Lawn Mowing Volunteer for Seniors
- Spring Clean-up for Seniors...
- Bus Host for Senior Rides
- Home Repairs - Jack (or Jane) of...
- "Snow Angel" - Snow Shoveling...
- Grocery Shopping for Seniors
- Technology Buddy for a Senior