Are you looking to release some creativity? Heartland Hospice is seeking volunteers to do special projects. Some that you could do are:
Celebrating birthdays with patients, especially those living in facilities who may not get visitors.
Arranging flowers for patients or their families.
Making pillows for patients.
Knitting/crocheting blankets, hats, scarves, etc. for Heartland patients
And so much more! The sky is the limit. Materials will be provided for whatever you would like to do by Heartland Hospice.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, we work with your schedule!
- Hospice Friendly Visitor Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice...
- Nurses, Hospice Volunteering...
- Companionship Visitor - Hospice
- Memory Bear Sticher Volunteer
- 6-month Phone Calls To Bereaved...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteering
- Special Projects Volunteer -...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice
- Patient Visitors or Special...
- Tuck-In Calls
- Calling all Nurses, Hospice...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Memory Bear Sticher for Hospice
- Music Enrichment Volunteers