- Follow-up with recipients of Washougal Schools Foundation (WSF) grants, scheduling appointments to interview the teachers, obtaining updates on how the event/activity funded by the WSF Grant enriched the learning experience.
- Capture/gather photos of the event/activity.
- Draft social media posts and/or press releases that can be used to create awareness in the larger community about the WSF and the benefits provided to our schools.
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week