We are a 501c3 non-profit focused on advancing cord blood education. Our community includes primarily parents, healthcare professionals and students.
We are updating our website to include as much information as possible in Spanish. We have already begun the process of translating a few key articles and videos. We are fortunate because we do have Spanish speakers on our regular staff. However, there is still much to be done. We would like to ask a volunteer to help. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in medicine, stem cells, cancer treatments or regenerative medicine.
We are looking for a volunteer who can help translate several pages from English to Spanish:
- The individual pages are short (less than 500 words each).
- The project will be given in phases (4-6 pages each time; allow 30 minutes per page) with an expected turnaround of 2 days maximum.
- All work will be reviewed by our Spanish speaking staff before being posted to the website.
- No website skills are necessary. This project is for translation only.
- Native or fully bilingual speakers only.
- Math / Science Instruction
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 30 minutes per page
- (complete within 2 days)