We are looking for Assistant Virtual Development Director of Education Department.
Under the supervision of the Founder/ Executive Director and/or office manager or other staff member, AVDD provide educational support to NHEG and teachers/tutors/parents/students. All delegated tasks must be conducted online under the supervision of New Heights Educational Group staff or at the NHEG office or other location designated and agreed upon by all parties.
This person will need to occasionally monitor /review student recording tutoring sessions/classes and provide feedback.
Regular Job Duties:
- Plan and coordinate workforce to best use employees' talents
- Link organization's management with its personnel
- Administer personnel services
- Advise managers on organizational policies such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff
- Oversee interviews, selections, and hiring processes
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Ensure partner teachers are using provided certificates for assigned students
Occasional Job Duties:
- Advise new teachers/tutors .
- Take part in interview process.
- Act as a mentor to new teachers/tutors, and set up and help with training.
- Provide advice on and monitor submission of assessments.
- Help develop online resources and tools for students and teachers and their classrooms.
- Help with content for online and in-person classrooms.
- Facilitate research and resources for classrooms.
Candidates need a combination of education and several years of related work experience to be considered for the position of Assistant Virtual Development Director of our Education and Learning department.
- Licenses, certifications and other background checks we require from teachers/tutors
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Must be a good speaker/listener
- Background in Education and Special Education
- Resume and three references with email addresses
You will need to provide a resume and three references, including email addresses. You will also need to provide a drivers license and background check.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.