The Data Conversion Specialist is an advance user in MS Excel, and works with the technical teams to analyze, convert and map data according to vendor specifications (Salesforce).
- Work with internal teams to understand the data requirements and formats
- Demonstrate expertise in analysis to find the anomalies quickly
- Understand the data structures and tables, and relational databases
- Validate and/or map to the new structure using mapping tools such as MS Excel
- Analyze, manipulate and consolidate data in multiple Excel worksheets
- Communicate with the teams regarding any data gaps
- Recommend data fixes as you encounter any errors and determine the best course of action to meet the business needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-7 Hours per week
- • A Bachelor’s in information technology, Computer Science or in a related/equivalent field preferre
- Donations Coordinator
- Make Infographic/s from Data
- Human Resources Sourcing...
- Salesforce development
- Data Management Slack/Trello
- Human Resources Generalist
- Adwords Expert
- Data Research Analyst
- Data Conversion Specialist
- Public Facing Salesforce Reports...
- Grant writer
- Create a Blog post (from data...