This volunteer is responsible for checking and maintaining the volunteer inbox, processing all new volunteer applications, fielding interest from various sites (Volunteermatch, Adopt-A-Pet, etc), posting volunteer openings on recruitment sites, helping the various departments recruit volunteers for tasks, organizing volunteer meet-ups and handling volunteer appreciation. The position requires great organizational skills, regular computer access and approximately 8-10 hours per week to devote.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Marketing Coordinator
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Volunteer Relations Coordinator
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Grant Writing Coordinator