Community Disaster Prep Outreach Project Strategy meeting 2.
Disaster Prep outreach to our Senior and Disabled Community.
Please bring Friends Family and ideas!!
PARKING!! and where we'll be.
Meet us in the Cafeteria. There is parking in the lot across the street from the Community Center. Even though it says staff parking only - this is the lot for those attending the AGEnts Meeting
If you have questions please call libi
Northside Community Center, 488 N 6th St, San Jose, CA 95112, USA
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Faith-based Leadership
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Public Relations
- Inventory Management
- IT Strategy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Friends from Meals on Wheels -...
- Meals on Wheels: Cantonese...
- Love Arts & Crafts & Seniors?...
- Meals On Wheels Food Distribution
- Mandarin speakers needed to help...
- Silicon Valley Disaster...
- Spanish speaking volunteer...
- Seeking Students of Pre-Physical...
- Spanish speaking volunteers...
- Deliver Meals to Homebound...
- Generational Newsletter Wizard
- Be an AGEnt for Change!
- Looking for Musicians to Play...
- Door Knocking for Meals on Wheels