This is a part-time (10 hours a week), remote, unpaid internship with a commitment of a minimum of 6 months. We require that you use your own computer to complete the internship projects and tasks.
- Assist with revision of organization’s website and social media pages.
- Develop content calendars monthly.
- Creating, scheduling, updating, and monitoring social media and website postings.
- Promote and engage partners, sponsors and donors through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Develop strategic plan with Executive Director and Director of Operations to identify viable ideas to grow and maintain followers across social platforms.
- Write blog posts about announcements, updates, and special events.
- Respond to posts, comments, and messages to bring value to user’s interactions with Sughar Foundation.
- Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our follower base and posting it to our social networks in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Create and edit video and photo content for online posts.
- Complete other social media projects as assigned.
Data and Analytics
- Identify prospects and creating a prospect database.
- Monitor and reporting social media and website analytics.
- Complete other data and analytics projects as assigned.
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts.
- Receive and index testimonials, photos, and videos into the appropriate folders in DropBox.
- Assist in developing corporate sponsorship deck and other fundraising promotional materials as needed.
- Assist with other digital media projects as assigned.
A background in Communications or related field.
Experience in social media/marketing.
Excellent written communication skills.
In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and WordPress.
Experience with social media analytics, including Google and YouTube Analytics and Facebook Insights.Experience with Photoshop
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Web Design
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- 10 hours weekly
- looking for experience, graduate or post graduate level marketing and communications specialist