Volunteer Leader - Thrift Store
5 people are interested
The Thrift Store Volunteer Leader will provide a warm and welcoming environment for customers of the Thrift Store. The money that we raise through year-round operations help fund all the amazing programs and assistance we are able to produce for families in need.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist customers with questions
- Hang and organize donated items; primarily clothing, linens, etc.
- Organize and shelve new merchandise from the adjacent clothing warehouse
- Light cleaning (sweeping, dusting, etc.)
- Operate cash register and assist customers in paying for and finding items
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years in Customer Service environment
We'll work with your schedule.
120 E Ross AveTampa, FL 33602
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week