Business Development Lead
Project Management for Change, a DC-based nonprofit organization with a global footprint, is looking for a volunteer Business Development Lead to champion sponsorship and fundraising for all our pro-bono events and services.
The Business Development Lead will be responsible for:
- developing and implementing a project plan to generate funding and revenue through public and private grants, sponsors, and donations
- identifying revenue sources
- managing sponsor services and relationships
- providing reports to the Board of Directors staff outlining anticipated project risks and adequate mitigation plans
- leading collaborative work and support agreed strategies within team and wider organizational contexts
- building and leading a team of volunteers to support corporate development efforts
What we hope to find in the ideal candidate:
- An experienced business development manager with proven track record of success attracting diverse revenue sources and driving revenue growth in nonprofit settings
- Significant experience fundraising in the domestic nonprofit sphere
- Experience in the international nonprofit sphere is a plus
- Grant writing experience
- Knowledge of crowdfunding and social media
- A passion for supporting the nonprofit community
- Experience with attracting substantial experience and success in working with:
- Fortune 500-level corporations and their senior leadership
- Foundations and other not-for-profit organizations
- High net-worth individuals
- A drive to find both domestic and international organizational funding sources
- Excited by new and challenging professional opportunities
- Ability to translate strategic thinking into practical plans of action
- Experience of setting revenue targets, developing successful strategies to pursue those targets, providing ongoing financial projections and reporting
We at PM4C are determined to unleash the boundless potential of the PM profession to transform and empower communities around the world. In return for your dedication, we offer a unique opportunity with substantial leadership development and an unrivaled sense of camaraderie. Join us in our mission!
Applicants do not to be residents of the Washington, DC area.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Business Development Opportunity by February 19, 2018.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Business Development
- Driver's License Needed