Help us connect with the community of suicide loss survivors and the resources to support them. Build our digital presence and support our outreach. Help develop engaging content that will console, educate, and inspire those who've lost a loved one to suicide and those that desire to help them.
Manage social media accounts with weekly postings-FB, Instagram, Indeed, Twitter etc.
Ability to post to website for Calendar Events, Blogs and page updates
Blog Posting research
Oversight and knowledge of WordPress to run and maintain company website
Some knowledge of SEO and marketing needs for the SLF website
Manage Technical issues of CRM and MightyCall
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Approximately 5 hours per week