Do you have a special talent you can share with others??
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
Volunteers are such a special part of the hospice care team. They can provide a variety of supportive services to enhance the quality of life for our patients and their families. Whether you prefer to interact with patients and families, or prefer to assist with tasks in an office setting, every volunteer has something significant to contribute to our programs and those we care for. Below are a few things we can offer:
* Visiting patients regularly to provide companionship and/or lift patient’s spirits
* Sitting with patients to relieve families
* Helping with light housekeeping
* Working on life-history projects with patients for families to have
* Providing bereavement or grief support to families after the loss of their loved ones
* Making cards, sewing blankets and creating crafts for social support
* Providing specialized services like pet therapy and music enhancement
* Being patient, kind and reliable
* Being considerate of all beliefs/religious customs
While being a direct volunteer is not always easy, you enhance the lives of so many patients and families in everything that you do, and your support is priceless to us. To become a volunteer with Heart to Heart, please contact Kristin Garnett as soon as possible.
We'll work with your schedule.
12345 Jones Rd.Houston, TX 77070
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- Music Arts
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible hours
- 2 Step TB Test Required