Volunteer Leader - Promiseland Events
1 person is interested
Throughout the year, Promiseland (an area for our resident's children aged infant-five) has special events that showcase our most previous residents, the kids! We host open houses to show off the classrooms, after-hours events to get the rooms organized and ready for DCF certification, and even "Baby Olympics", an evening of "competition" in the gym. We are looking for a Volunteer Leader with a flexible schedule who can come in for events once or twice a month, primarily in the evenings/later afternoons, as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in coordinating details of events such as: logistics, room setup, decorations, etc.
- Ensure safety of children attending the event and that attendees reach the correct area
- Create an environment that is both safe and fun for all involved
- Rearrange and organize toys, books and furniture for Promiseland classrooms
- 1-2 years working with children and/or special event setup
- Aesthetic eye and attention to detail
- Ability to assist in coordinating large groups of young children
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to be on your feet for a couple of hours
We'll work with your schedule.
120 E Ross AveTampa, FL 33602
- Child Care
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week