20 people are interested
Volunteer Leader - Marketing
20 people are interested
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing volunteer leader to work with the Metropolitan Ministries Marketing department!
Our Marketing and Communication efforts engage donors, volunteers and our social enterprise customers. The Volunteer Leader will play an important role in growing our support from individuals, congregations and businesses. The Volunteer Leader reports to the Associate Director of Marketing and works closely with the Marketing and Social Enterprise teams.
Responsibilities (may vary on expertise):
- Help with administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns.
- Contributions will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels
- Help support the marketing team in daily administrative task
- Assisting with marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Preparing promotional presentations, editing material through adobe
- Helping distribute marketing materials
- Help organize and setting up marketing events
- Help with interviews
- & much more!
- Previous marketing background
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Evidence of strong character with integrity, honesty, accountability, and trust
- Consistently demonstrates innovative thinking that is customer-centric
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Background check
Virtual opportunity or onsite with different times available depending on schedule
3 hours a week for 3 months
About Metropolitan Ministries
120 E Ross Ave, Tampa, FL 33602, US
To care for the homeless and those at risk of becoming homeless in our community through services that alleviate suffering, promote dignity, and instill self-sufficiency...as an expression of the ongoing ministry of Jesus Christ.
For over 40 years, Metropolitan Ministries has served poor and homeless men, women, and children in the Tampa Bay region. The Ministries has gone from a single room food pantry, to one of America's most effective and innovative caregivers. Serving 100-150 families daily through Outreach and Prevention Services, the Ministries remains committed to breaking the cycle of poverty...today, tomorrow and always. The facilities include Uplift U residential housing, a residence day care, an elementary school, adult training opportunities, a full-service kitchen that prepares 2,200 meals per day 7 days a week, and a thrift store to provide clothing for those in need and to the general public. Metropolitan Ministries also manages Compassion + Action, a collaborative that mobilizes partnerships across four counties to meet the growing need in local neighborhoods and transform the lives of families in crisis.
120 E Ross AveTampa, FL 33602
October 1, 2021
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week