We need volunteers who can help us do the heavy lifting (literally)! It's the time of year when we get in our biggest and heaviest food deliveries and donations.
A Warehouse Associate will be responsible for:
- Accepting and processing donations
- Unloading delivery trucks
- Helping load vehicles with large quantities of food
- Sorting donations and deliveries
This position is an integral part of our pantry team. Shifts start at 8am and go until 12pm (noon). We ask that volunteers be able to lift at least 50lbs and can learn to operate basic warehouse technologies such as pallet jacks. Our warehouse follows strict safety and health standards that you will be expected to follow including closed toe shoes and placement of certain foods.
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Able to lift 50+ lbs comfortably