Volunteer Leader - Logistics Warehouse
3 people are interested
The Logistics Warehouse provides a warm and welcoming environment for volunteers assisting in the warehouse. The donations we collect through year-round operations help assist families and individuals in need.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist volunteers with warehouse projects
- Sort through and organize donated items; primarily food, hygiene items, etc.
- Organize and shelve sorted donations in the warehouse
- Light cleaning (sweeping, dusting, etc.)
- High School Diploma
- Comfortable working with people of varying socio-economic backgrounds, sexual orientations and racial diversity
- Ability to work as an effective team member and direct teams of up to 20 volunteers with main duties
- Ability to stand/walk around the warehouse and moderate lifting
We'll work with your schedule.
120 E Ross AveTampa, FL 33602
- People Skills
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week