Help us disrupt sexual health! Dynamic Volunteers/Interns Needed!
DONATE TO THIS
22 people are interested
SAFE celebrates women breaking barriers and challenging the status quo. We combine technology, education and innovative public outreach to liberate women from antiquated social norms and inspire a higher standard of accountability.
Join a coalition of influential supporters on a mission to empower women with the confidence to respect themselves, protect themselves, be safe and feel safe.
Interns will support the team on a wide range of tasks to ensure smooth day-to-day operations. Your outstanding interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to anticipate needs before anyone else will ensure your success in this role! This position is ideal for someone sharp and hungry to learn and grow, as there are ample opportunities to advance to more senior roles for the right person.
- Responsibilities include:
* Outreach to universities and NGOs to build the SAFE movement
* Coordinating and staffing SAFE House parties and events
* Social media posting - working with our design team to create and post amazing, engaging content across platforms
* Ordering/managing promo materials
* Preparing correspondence, presentations, and other materials
* Administrative organization including calendars and schedules
* Supporting the SAFE executive team as we prepare for national launch!
- Representing SAFE at local festivals and events
* You're super smart and hungry to learn
* Tech savvy, Advanced with MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint - photoshop, Wordpress, MailChimp are big plusses!
* Experience in a startup environment preferred
* Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
* Ability to multitask competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Please quickly describe your skills, interest areas, availability, and time commitment
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
12655 W Jefferson Blvd 4th floorLos AngelesLos Angeles, CA 90066
- Office Reception
- Customer Acquisition
- Graphic Design
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
- Must be eager to help and flexible!