The Bay Area Disc Association is looking for enthusiastic men or women to help with operations during King of Bongo, one of our biggest single day Youth Ultimate Frisbee tournaments taking place in Ocean Beach, San Francisco. As a non-profit organization we rely heavily on our volunteers to bring the best experience to everyone who comes to our tournament. This is a fun event where volunteers get to enjoy the beach and learn about the operations of event management.
Some of the basic duties of volunteers include:
- Set-up, breakdown, and score logging.
- Make sure beach area is clean at all times.
- Help Tournament Coordinator log injury reports.
- Direct players to their fields.
- Track team scores.
- Help the Tournament Coordinator update the game brackets during the event.
Volunteers can choose to attend one, two, or all three shifts:
Shift 1: 8am - 11am
Shift 2: 11am - 2pm
Shift 3: 2pm - 5pm
For more information about the tournament see our website:
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 3 hours