Journey Out is a Los Angeles-based nonprofit leading the fight for the freedom and survival of all those whose lives have been destroyed by sex trafficking or commercial sexual exploitation.
Our mission is to help victims of commercial sexual exploitation and sex trafficking leave a life of abuse and violence, overcome their fears, and empower them to reach their full potential and achieve their goals.
Journey Out is committed to meeting the ongoing challenges of helping victims of commercial sexual exploitation leave a life of abuse and violence, overcome their fears and empower them to reach their potential and achieve their goals.
Project Description: As a skill-based consultant for Journey Out, you will be entering important data into their database, and will be responsible for maintaining the strictest confidentiality when dealing with personal information.
Responsibilities: As a remote volunteer, you will be required to meet at least once a week to receive assignments, but the work may be completed from home. Volunteers will need access to a computer and transportation for weekly meetings.
Time Commitment: Flexible, but a minimum of 2 hours per week is required.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- IT Consulting
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, remote possible with 1x/week meetings
- maintain confidentiality, attention to detail
- Two Hour Event - Share Job...
- Lead the Way to Adult Employment
- Psychologist/ Therapist - Open...
- Elementary School Environmental...
- Data Entry - Journey Out
- Online Educational Course...
- Self-Help Conservatorship Clinic...
- Help Spread the Word and Assist...
- Director of Operations
- Administrative Assistant...
- Intake Call Center Volunteer -...
- Special Event Planner - Earth...
- Assistant Administrative...
- Kitchen Prep Lead - L.A. Kitchen