Hill House Boston
Girls Running Club
Boston Common - Tuesdays, 5:30-6:30pm
Hill House Boston is a non-profit community organization on Beacon Hill that provides arts, educational, developmental, and athletic programming for local families and children. Our Girls Running Club kicks off in the beginning of April, and we are looking for enthusiastic coaches to help our lead instructor mentor and bond with our girls as they meet each week to run, connect, and have fun. Coverage can be provided for weeks you may be unavailable, and you will be given entry into a local 5k along with our group at the end of the season.
- Child Development
- Outdoor Recreation
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- 1 hour per week.
- Youth Flag Football Coaches...
- Girls Running Club on Boston...
- Assistant Tennis Coach Needed...
- Youth Basketball Volunteers
- Assistant Soccer Coaches Needed...
- Girls Field Hockey Coaches...
- Youth Indoor Soccer/Futsal...
- Baseball & Softball Coaches...
- Senior Dinner Volunteers
- Ice Skating Coaches Needed!