Community Outreach Volunteer
16 people are interested
The Eastern North Carolina chapter of the Alzheimer's Association is seeking a community outreach volunteer to assist with communications, media engagement, graphic design support, and writing.
* Provide administrative media relations support: Collaborate on the communications plan for 2018.
* Basic media list compilation.
* Draft and distribute approved press releases.
* Assist with scheduling and monitoring of social media for relevant stories and trends.
* Work with communication manager to create content for social media posting; graphic design support.
* Perform other duties as may be deemed necessary.
* Previous experience on a non-profit communications team.
* Experience with Adobe Suite, creative software, and Google Adwords and drive.
* Able to assist in office on a recurring basis, 4+ hours per week.
We'll work with your schedule.
5171 Glenwood AvenueSuite 101Raleigh, NC 27612
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
- 15+ hours per month