Wonderland recently moved into our new home in Richmond Beach (Shoreline) after 48 years of working with children with disabilities in our community! We love our new home and we are looking for a volunteer Space Planner to help us manage our existing space more efficiently.
Our current space:
- Beautiful Richmond Beach location
- Three floors with offices and standard equipment throughout
- Communal meeting space
- File cabinets and storage areas
The ideal volunteer:
- Is experienced in space management either professionally or through years of practice
- Ability to assess how we currently use our space and determine how we could use it more efficiently
- Review our storage areas and the stuff in them and sit down with different departments to determine the best places to keep things for ease and economy of space
- Desire to work with our fun and vibrant teams
Have questions or want to know more about this position? Please contact us-we look forward to hearing from you.
- Interior Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check