Volunteer Leader - Activity Engagement
4 people are interested
The Volunteer Leader will be integral in helping build and expand the Health & Wellness Program for our residents. We want our residents to be safe and happy while exercising, engaged on their health and wellness journey, and actively pursuing good health.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Allowing our clients to engage in activities such as: corn hole, jump rope, basketball, volleyball, etc.
- Serve as referee/safety supervision
- Facilitate exercise and engagement in activities with encouragement to keep going and have fun
- High School Diploma
- Group facilitation experience
- Referee certification
- Fitness certification (PT, Group Fitness, etc.)
- CPR/AED/First Aid certified
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
We'll work with your schedule.
120 E Ross AveTampa, FL 33602
- Physical Education
- People Skills
- Fitness Instruction
- First Aid / CPR
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week