What can being a Hospice Volunteer do for you?
Volunteering engages you to step outside of yourself for a minute and allows you to look at others and the world in general through a different lens. It also can help promote your emotional and spiritual growth.
It can promote a deep sense of purpose, help reduce stress, anxiety and promote a connection to others.
Some volunteers have expressed they feel a connection and closeness to the family members and the opportunity to be part of what is typically a very private , intimate time.
For some it can be a way of "paying it forward" and cherishing the memory of a loved one they have lost.
Whatever the reason, being a Grace Hospice volunteer will not only change the lives of our patients and families, it will change your life to!
For more information about being part of the Grace Hospice team, call 616.432.2050 today!
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters