Do Yo Want to be a Part of the Hospice Team?
At Grace Hospice, you are a part of the Interdisciplinary Team. We understand and value the impact that volunteers have with our patients and their families. We understand that the hospice volunteer has a unique, special relationship with our patients. One that is unlike any other relationship.
Volunteers connect on a level that comes from a true desire to be present, being non-judgemental, listening, providing companionship and emotional and spiritual support.
As a Grace Hospice volunteer your insight is crucial in determining the best plan of care for our patients.
Volunteers are trained and provided continuous education to provide them with the necessary tools to ensure great patient/volunteer interaction and understanding.
If you would like to learn more about the role of the hospice volunteer within our team, please call Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2050.
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy