Volunteer Leader - Scanning Assistant
23 people are interested
The Volunteer Leader is responsible for organizing and overseeing the short-term project of scanning invoices and related documents and supervising two volunteers to support the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all un-scanned documents are scanned to the appropriate folder and in their complete entirety.
- Verify any missing invoices are scanned to the appropriate folder(s)
- Ensure current scans are complete
- Shred documents once scanning is complete
- Work with Accounting staff, as needed
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of office experience, preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Ability to walk/climb stairs
We'll work with your schedule.
120 E Ross AveTampa, FL 33602
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week