Volunteer Leader - Counseling (Intake)
5 people are interested
The Leader will support direct client services provided by the Intake Counselor team by working with staff, interns and volunteers to ensure clients are served in a courteous and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Intake Counselors waiting area by answering phone calls, greeting clients and potential residents.
- Screen potential community clients over the phone and in-person for eligibility of housing assistance.
- Notify community clients via telephone of upcoming appointments with the Housing Specialist.
- Ensure counselors know client appointments, in the waiting area
- Complete projects for counselors and intern counselors, as needed.
- Review checklist of all documentation requirements, to be prepared to share all necessary documents.
- High School Diploma
- Customer Service experience, or experience with homeless families, preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Office Management skills
We'll work with your schedule.
120 E Ross AveTampa, FL 33602
- Office Management
- People Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week